Wishbook is the new and convenient way to let your friends and family know the gifts you’d love to have! Wishbook helps eliminate those useless gift cards…unless that’s really something you want, and instead help others get you the exact gifts you’d actually like. Users can organize their wishes in wish books that can be made either public or private. Public wish books will display all the wishes within that book, to all the User’s friends.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to create a Wishbook account, we need to collect the following types of information:
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to using your information to provide you a faster, better, and very efficient experience using Wishbook, we may also use information that we receive to:
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Wishbook without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Sharing information with Friends:• Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. Wish books and wishes have the option to change the privacy settings for the entire Wish book. Both can be toggled to ‘Public’ or ‘Private’. Making a wish book public will make all wishes within that specific wish book public to all friends. The same goes for making the wish or wish book private. The user can toggle this setting at any time, even after the content has been shared.
• By using our Service, you consent that you can be searched by all other users without the option of setting your entire profile to private.
• If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the Wishbook API have copied or saved that information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:• We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
• To establish or exercise our legal rights.
• Any other reasons deemed necessary to resolve disputes or protect and defend our right or property.
SAFEGAURDING YOUR INFORMATION
• We do our best to reasonably safeguard the information collected through the Service and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Wishbook, Inc. cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Wishbook or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
How long we keep your User Content:• The option to terminate or deactivate your account is not available and therefore information provided will remain with our Service until this specific functionality has been created.
Wishbook is open to all users of all ages. However, should there ever be advertisements or options of purchasing services or products, those services will not be available to users under the age of 13.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Updated November 4, 2016.